Klimaire Dual Zone 38000 BTU 18Kx2 Ceiling Cassette 22 Seer AC Mini Split Heat Pump
BTU Sizing Chart for Mini Split Systems
Check out our square footage and BTU comparison chart below. The following table is for individual zones, for a multi-zone, combine the total BTU’s needed to establish the overall BTU values of the system.
|Area To Be Cooled||Capacity Needed (BTUs Per Hour)|
|150 to 250 square feet||6,000 BTUs|
|250 to 300 square feet||7,000 BTUs|
|300 to 350 square feet||8,000 BTUs|
|350 to 400 square feet||9,000 BTUs|
|400 to 450 square feet||10,000 BTUs|
|450 to 550 square feet||12,000 BTUs|
|550 to 700 square feet||14,000 BTUs|
|700 to 1,000 square feet||18,000 BTUs|
|1,000 to 1,200 square feet||21,000 BTUs|
|1,200 to 1,400 square feet||23,000 BTUs|
|Up to 1,500 square feet||
KMIR545-H219 - The newly designed Klimaire dual-zone heat pump unit offers up to 22 SEER, and design flexibility for many installation types, using one outdoor unit with up to two indoor units. Each indoor unit is dedicated to the room being conditioned allowing the temperature and humidity level to be kept different to the rest of the house or the building. There are several models available in ductless and ducted type designs such as high wall mounted, ceiling cassette, slim ceiling recessed, and decorative ceiling-floor type units to be placed just about anywhere in your home or your business.
The DC inverter driven variable speed compressor enables to precisely match system capacity to actual load. They can slow down, or speed up based on demand load by varying the speed of the compressor to be able to better match the load in heating and cooling.
* Heat pump operates in outdoor temperatures as low as 5°F.
* Indoor temperature stays steady by eliminating hot and cold swings experienced with ON-OFF conventional systems.
* Klimaire DC inverter reduces capacity to match lighter loads by increasing the run time to remove moisture and improve comfort.
* Automatically diverts unused capacity to zones based on specific thermal load.
* Compact design easily installs on concrete slab or use wall mount bracket.
* Proactive maintenance and high-tech functions enabled by self-diagnostics.
KTIM018-H2 / KTIM018-H2U “ Klimaire recessed compact ceiling cassettes are discrete and elegant with a very low profile only a flush grille showing on the ceiling. They provide cooling and heating capacity with a 360º distribution with the latest fan technology, providing comfort to every corner of the room. They extend the application area beyond the zone they are located via optional flex duct to an adjacent room. The off-white grille blends with any ceiling.
* Compact cassettes fit into standard 24x24" ceiling grid.
* Six inch supply duct optional side connections to provide air to an adjacent room.
* Flexible installation with built-in condensate pump
* Remote Control -Unit comes with a smart remote control that allows the user to set custom control parameters. A wall remote holder is included.
* Total comfort“ 3D air flow technology distribute air evenly throughout the room, different flap angles provide better air circulation for either heating or cooling, Silence operation enables the system to work in low frequency and indoor unit brings faint breeze, reduces noise level and creates a quiet and comfortable room for applications where noise reduction is vital.
* Dehumidification-The unit efficiently dehumidifies with its dry mode function without changing the room temperature.
* Sleep Mode-Helps to maintain the most comfortable temperature for a deep sleep and save more energy.
* Self-diagnosis“ Microprocessor in the main electronic board performs a self-diagnostics and displays error codes to make maintenance simple.
* Auto swing louver“ The auto swing Louver function ensures that the air direction corresponds to the mode selected.
* Auto-restart - After a power interruption when the power returns the unit will restart automatically at the previous function settings.
* Anti-cold draft - If the ambient temperature is low and when the unit is turn on in heat mode; it will warm up prior to starting the fan operation to prevent a cold air blast to make people feel more comfortable.
* Alarm“ Unit has the capability to alert the user with an optional long distance alarm if there is any malfunction.
* Extended heating can be achieved in ambient conditions as low as 5º F.
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000370 EndHTML:000017556 StartFragment:000014266 EndFragment:000017440 StartSelection:000014266 EndSelection:000017414 SourceURL:https://www.klimaire.com/products/ductless-split-systems/multi-split-multi-zone/2-zone-klimaire-multi-split-inverter-heat-pump-ductless-with-2x18000-btu-ceiling-cassette-fan-coils-installation-kits-16ft.html2-Zone Klimaire Multi-Split Inverter Heat Pump Ductless with 2X18000 Btu Ceiling Cassette Fan Coils C57 - 208-230V - Multi-Split (2,3,4,5 Zone) - Ductless Split Systems - Products
- 21.5 SEER / 208-230 Volt - Three zone cooling and heating system.
- 2 indoor units ceiling cassette type with built-in condensat pump operated via smart remote control.
- Ideal for installations where outdoor space is limited. Compact cassetes will fit into 24"x24" drop ceiling grid.
- Comfort features - Follow me function, sleep mode, anti-cold wind, fresh air intake, anti-cold air switch, temperature compensation switch.
|Model Number||KMIR545-H219 + 2xKTIR18-H2|
|Number of Zones||2|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||10|
|System Cooling Capacity (Nominal) Btu/h||3700|
|System Heating Capacity (Nominal) Btu/h||3800|
|Power Supply||208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz|
|Zone 1 Model Number||KTIM018-H2U|
|Zone 1 Capacity Btu/H||18000|
|Zone 1 Type||Cassette|
|Zone 2 Model Number||KTIM018-H2U|
|Zone 2 Capacity Btu/H||18000|
|Zone 2 Type||Cassette|
|Zone 3 Model Number||No|
|Zone 3 Capacity Btu/H||No|
|Zone 3 Type||No|
|Zone 4 Model Number||No|
|Zone 4 Capacity Btu/H||No|
|Zone 4 Type||No|
|Zone 5 Model Number||No|
|Zone 5 Capacity Btu/H||No|
|Zone 5 Type||No|
|System Cooling Capacity (Nominal) Btu/h||N/A|
|System Heating Capacity (Nominal) Btu/h||N/A|